Psilocybin as a “non-specific mental enhancer
Psilocybin operates as a so called ” non-specific mental enhancer”. This means that the effects mentioned aren’t the same for everyone and that there are many different effects reported. It is therefore recommended to do some thorough research before you get started. Also pay attention to possible effects that are considered to be less positive. Some examples are:
- Feeling of fatigue. This could occur because you are more aware of what is taking place in your mind.
- Mild nausea after ingestion. This will disappear within 30 minutes to an hour in most cases.
- The occurrence of tolerance after prolonged use. It is recommended to stop after 6 to 10 weeks for a minimum of 2 weeks. This gives your system the necessary time to integrate.
- Some people with color blindness may experience slight hallucinations and disturbances in the perceptual field. This could be very distracting to one”s daily activities.
- Increased irritability. Dealing with changes in consciousness can be challenging.
- Some people may experience sensations of being heated which may cause perspiration.
However, these effects are very minor compared to the positive experiences that are being reported. If you suffer from any of these effects it is recommended to stop the program. Do you want to continue? Please consult a professional and discuss your particular situation. Do not expect Microdosing to magically make your problems disappear. It is extremely important that Microdosing is considered to be a tool rather than a direct solution for any specific health issue.